Greetings! Welcome to my website.
This is a website about two things: Gaming and Beer. By gaming I mean a little bit of everything from video games, board games and roleplaying games. And in the beer section, you will find vague ramblings about homebrew as well as some tips on brewing on a budget and some of my recipes which seem to work out alright for me.
- Boid-sheep (18/1/2020) - It’s a new year and a new post from me. Today I’m going to be writing about something I’ve been playing around with using the Unity game engine for a bit. A while back I had a fun little idea for a game that never came to be: A sheepdog simulator. Basically, the user plays […]
- A mead update! (15/11/2019) - It has been a long time since I posted anything and I think that it is time for a mead update! I made mead a few months ago and I can report that it has been finished and bottled for about a month now. So how does it look? How did it get here? And, most importantly, how does it taste? In this followup to my earlier post, I'll go through the fermentation, conditioning, bottling and first tasting of the mead.
- Finishing my first game with Unity (25/9/2019) - I made a game for PC using Unity and have released it on itch.io. Now that its done, I want to share some of the lessons I learned through this process.
- A simple score counter for all your gaming needs (30/7/2019) - Well maybe just some of your gaming needs. As part of an effort to better myself by learning a bit of Java, I have slapped together. I originally started designing it to replace the annoying score cards from Star Realms, but it has evolved into something a bit more versatile.
- Making mead (30/7/2019) - Summer is most definitely here and you know what that means! Only a few months until Autumn! And what better drink for when the nights begin to darken and the days get increasingly nippy?
- Emergency Extract IPA (22/7/2019) - So as you may have read, my all in one system is currently out of action. But never fear, extract is here! I was going to make an American style IPA and I didn’t want all of those delicious hops to go to waste so I ordered some extract and just got on with it. […]
- My brew kettle broke (21/7/2019) - So after only five completed brews I find myself in the situation where my Klarstein all-in-one system has broken down. I decided that now might be a good time to write a bit about what I think of the system.
- Rhubarb cider – the tasting (28/6/2019) - I made some cider with Rhubarb juice in it. This is the story of how that cider tasted.
- 6 Great Games for 2 people (28/6/2019) - Looking for some new 2 player games? Here is a list of six games that are definitely worth considering.
- Slightly Red Ale tasting (5/6/2019) - A few weeks ago I played around brewing a beer with some Melanoidin and CaraRed to produce something that would hopefully have a nice red colour. Here is how it turned out.
Enjoy the site and want to buy me a coffee to say thanks? Then you can do just that, here at Ko-fi.